E-Time Electric Dirt Bike
Subcribe to back in stock notification
One of the hottest electric dirt bikes to emerge this season is the electrifying Timee Electric Dirt Bike, appropriately coined “E-Time” because everyone should have some e-Time on this hot new dirt bike. This bike will surely fire a motorcycle revolution in adult dirt bike riding! Designed for all users to experience rough terrain, this battery-powered ride is one sleek eco-friendly machine that requires less maintenance than a traditional dirt bike.
Equipped with a new brushless synchronous electric motor with permanent magnets, the E-Time delivers a peak 12kW power that leaves you breathless. The clutch allows you to rev your bike like a combustion engine bike and comes equipped with 4 gears, which allows you to adjust to the exact torque you want.
Unlike the electric dirt bikes of the past which lacked torque, this bike gives you the torque of a gas-powered dirt bike with 100% of the torque available straight off the line. Powered by electric motors and a long-lasting 10A charger, this bike can be charged in less than 4 hours giving you 60Km or approximately 5 hours of playtime for your off-road adventure. Though heavier than most of its equivalents, this bike gives you the weight to support performance with power. The E-TIME is perfectly poised to kick some serious dirt and make your off-road experience one without emissions and noise.
When we talk about electric motorcycles, we mean motorcycles that are certified by Transport Canada according to Canadian Motorcycle Safety Standards (CMVSS) and are legally imported to Canada under one of three categories regardless of whether they are electric or ICE.
1. Limited Speed Motorcycles (LSM): Maximum speed of 70 km/h. Road and highway legal
2. Open Motorcycles (OM): Faster than 70 km/h. Highway and freeway legal
3. Restricted Use Motorcycles (RUM): Only allowed for off-road
All three categories of motorcycles must have :
• Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) registered with the federal registry when imported, and are insurable
• The LSM category normally requires regular driver’s license, but this may vary between provinces
• The OM category requires a motorcycle license
• The RUM category does not require a driver’s license, but they cannot be plated for road use and restrictions regarding their use may vary between provinces
If you are already registered, please log in.
Your cart is currently empty.