Limited Warranty Terms:
Depending on the WZL Electric Rides product type, make and model, the warranty period could be between 3 months to 2 years. This Limited Warranty is only applicable to Canadian purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
Only the original owner of purchased from WZL Electric Rides online or physical storefront is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon shipping of the product and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period of any sale or transfer to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the repair/replacement of a defective lithium-ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
- In the event WZL Electric Rides determines a Covered Component is defective, WZL Electric Rides will, as your sole and exclusive remedy and in WZL Electric Rides sole discretion: (a) Repair the defective Covered Component free of charge with new or refurbished parts; or (b) Replace the defective Covered Component with a new Covered Component. Determining whether damage or defect to WZL Electric Rides product or covered component is protected by this limited warranty shall be in the sole discretion of WZL Electric Rides This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear of parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the product as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, WZL Electric Rides will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any 3rd party products, accessories & after market products sold/purchased separately.